Last update: December 9th, 2020
- Cookies used: First and Third Party
- Are they used to obtain statistics? Yes, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in managing the service better.
- Third-party services that install cookies through this website: Google Analytics
How to configure and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, the browsing experience may deteriorate. Below you can find how to configure cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Google Android
- Internet Explorer 7 y 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari Mobile
1.- Types and uses
The service uses its first and third-party cookies to improve navigation, provide the service and obtain statistics on the use of the website.
2.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet and that is used to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out. For example, remembering your username and password or your profile preferences.
3.- What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who manages them:
- First cookies; They are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains.
- Third party cookies; They are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage directly, but a third entity such as Google.
Depending on the time they are active, there are:
- Session cookies; they remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so that none remain on your device.
- Persistent cookies; they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
Finally, and according to its purpose, we have:
- Technical cookies; improve navigation and the proper functioning of the web.
- Personalization cookies; They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies; allow statistically measuring and analyzing the use made of the service provided.
Cookies used by Instant Ticketing:
|_gid||instant-ticketing.com||Analytics (funcionality)||First||1 day|
List of third-party cookies used by Instant Ticketing:
Google Analytics: Its cookies (such as _ga) allow the number of times a user visits a website, how, when and from where they do so.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics from here.