Last update: December 9th, 2020
1.- Data controller and description
1.1.- Responsible party
This site is owned and operated by Iticketing SL (hereinafter “Instant Ticketing”), located at
Mallorca St. number 16, Postal Code 07160, Peguera, Calvia, Balearic Islands, Spain.
The acceptance of Iticketing SL (hereinafter “Instant Ticketing”), is a necessary condition for the use of our online service (in hereinafter the “Service”).
To process your personal data, Instant Ticketing complies with current local and European legislation, as well as any other development regulations.
It therefore adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided. Always in accordance with the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2.- Information collected
The Service can be used without registration, although to carry out some actions you will need to provide us with some personal data. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary accordingly.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service is gathered in three ways: 1) the one collected automatically, 2) the one that you voluntarily provide us and 3) the one provided by third parties.
2.1.- La recopilada automáticamente
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which you proceed, the URL you are going to or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data from the use of the Service and possible bugs detected during its performance.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics fromer here.
2.2.- The one you provide voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information, personal or not, that could contain the messages sent through the channels of contact or opinion established in the Service, for example your name, e-mail or message.
- The one required by Instant Ticketing to complete a reservation such as name and surname, cell phone number, email, message and bank details.
All data are mandatory.
If you make a reservation on behalf of another person through the Service, for example for a gift or a group activity, you warrant that you have legitimately obtained the personal information and consent of those other persons before providing us with their preferences.
2.3.- The one provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The information provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or its amount.
- The information provided by suppliers such as restaurants, accommodations and entertainment and leisure places that collaborate with the Service, such as your level of satisfaction or pictures of the experiences.
- The information provided by social networks or similar services.
3.- Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide us with are incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to attend your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about issues related to the activity of the company and its services.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address: C/ Mallorca número 16, CP 07160, Peguera, Calvia, Islas Baleares, España.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID card or national ID.
Here you can find the different models to exercise such rights.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if as a User you consider that there is a problem with the way the Service is handling your data, you can address your claims to the corresponding data protection authority being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Regarding the use of the Service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement, for example if you act on behalf of a legal entity, and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and recognize.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and
during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
5.- Use of data
Instant Ticketing will use the data collected to:
- Manage, provide and update the Service (the legal basis being the contract).
- Process the reservation (the legal basis being the contract).
- Attend to the questions that you present (being the legal base the legitimate interest of the Service in the matter of attention to the client).
- Process the payments you make (the legal basis being the contract).
- Send you by e-mail, if you have authorized it or according to the applicableregulations, our newsletter and/or promotional offers (being the legal basis the contract or the consent, as the case may be).
You can unsubscribe from the same email received or by contacting us at email@example.com. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages related to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions and assist the security forces of the state in the framework of their possible investigations (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
Instant Ticketing may also use users’ personal and non-personal information in the form of anonymous, aggregate data for display to third parties. It may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. However, none of this will allow those third parties to identify you personally.
5.1.- In mails and contact forms
The website of the Service has a TSL encryption that allows the user to send your personal data securely through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the record of processing activities and of which Instant Ticketing is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP address, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyberattack the Service), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
Regarding the means of communication used:
– Our payment service providers for the provision of our services are VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. At no time will the Service or its staff have access to the bank details (e.g. credit card number) that the User as a customer provides to these third parties.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the web (for example, the possibility of participating in a contest or promotional raffle) may contain particular conditions regarding the protection of personal data. You will need to accept them before participating in those services.
5.2.- In social networks
Instant Ticketing has profiles in some of the main social networks, being responsible for the processing in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which people’s faces appear).
The processing that the Service will carry out with the data within each of the referred networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Therefore, the Service may inform, when not prohibited by law, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will Instant Ticketing extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained to do so.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the follower’s personal profile, the Service will help and advise you to this end to the best of its ability.
5.3.- In raffles
By participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by the Service, the data you give will be processed only by us for the purpose indicated in the action statement and its corresponding legal conditions.
6.- Data retention
Here you can check for how long we keep the personal data collected by the Service:
– The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
– Customer data will be kept to the minimum necessary, and may be kept until
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
– User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be kept from the time the user gives their consent until they withdraw it.
7.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Instant Ticketing may share, use or preserve some of the personal information collected with third parties:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as payment services, web hosting, business analytics, customer service, marketing or leisure, hotel and restaurant providers. These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- ● To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe that it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
8.- Security measures
The Service adopts all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, the Service cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
9.- Language of the terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of the Service are presented in several languages. In case of contradiction between one and the other, the Spanish version will prevail.
We will inform you of your changes by sending an alert to the email address provided and / or by placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.
Address: C/ Mallorca número 16, CP 07160, Peguera, Calvia, Islas Baleares, España.